Seven (my lucky/fav number) foods that make you happy...why wouldn't you want to eat these, I ask you???
1. Chocolate: 1.4 ounces DAILY! reduces stress hormones. #BAM
2. Carbs: people on low carb diets (20-40 grams= 1 bread slice) are grumpy. Well, duh they're hungry!
3. Whole foods (aka: in natural state): have antioxidants that lower risk of depression.
4. Fish with Omega-3s (salmon, sardines, trout, mussels) boost mood, help information retention and boosts sex drive. Sign me up! 😘
5. Saffron: 15mg capsules increases serotonin productions; helps decrease mood swings
6. Coconut: merely the scent of this fruit blunts your "fight or flight". Talk about fat free! ha!
7. Tea: drinking 5-6 oz CAFFEINATED (can I get an amen!) black, green or oolong tea elicits a more alert state of mind. (I ♥️ caffeine)